In accordance with current health regulations, access to the SATIS-Screen4All exhibition for all participants will be conditional upon the presentation of a valid health pass attesting to one of the following three types of evidence:
1. Proof of vaccination status showing a complete vaccination schedule of one of the Covid-19 vaccines licensed by the European Commission:
– Janssen vaccine: 28 days after one dose
– Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca vaccines: 7 days after a second dose, except for persons who have been infected with Covid-19, for whom this period is after one dose.
2. Proof of a negative test less than 72 hours old (RT-PCR, antigenic or self-test performed under the supervision of licensed healthcare professionals).
3. Positive RT-PCR or antigenic test result demonstrating recovery of Covid-19, at least 11 days old and less than 6 months old.
These certificates may be submitted in paper or digital format.
On site in the Docks Pullman, Haussmann and panel rooms
– We welcome you in the halls, conference areas and catering areas in compliance with the maximum capacity.
– Wearing a mask remains mandatory in the exhibition and conference rooms. It will not be compulsory in the catering areas and during cocktails.
– Hydro-alcoholic gel will be available during the event.
– There will be numerous non-contact hand disinfection stations within the exhibition and in the common areas.
– Reinforced disinfection of passageways.
– In order to avoid queues and frequent contacts, we invite you to print your badge before the show.