As part of its 38th edition, which will take place on 5 & 6 November 2019 at the Docks de Paris, the fair will be offering its Satis / Screen4All 2019 Awards, which highlight the innovative products and services presented by the SATIS exhibitors in four categories:
- Production & Filming (Cameras, Accessories, Optics, Sound Image, Energy, Recorder, Light, Vehicle, Satellite)
- Postproduction (Editing, Finishing, Dressing, Special Effects, Storage, Server, Restoration)
- Distribution & Screening (Server, MAM, Workflow, Encoding, Measurement, Converter, Screen, Projector, Broadcast Server,….)
- Service (Training, Consulting, Engineering, Technical Service)
- Honorary Award to a professional whose career has contributed to the growth and prosperity of the media and entertainment industry.
In order to support the most attractive products, the professional community will be invited to vote on www.mediakwest.com.
A favorite product or service from the Editorial Board of Mediakwest magazine also distinguishes a product in each category.
This year, the competition received 58 products and services and two winners by category were distinguished by an audience of several thousand of Internet users.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH MEDIAKWEST MAGAZINE
As a result of a partnership between the broadcast and new media industry “Satis – Screen4All “ French-based event and the French reference media magazine “Mediakwest” dedicated to Cinema, Broadcast and New Media technology, this competition offers increased visibility to its participants thanks to a Mediakwest print and web communication campaign.
It benefits from a dedicated web space on the sites of both partners as well as a communication campaign on social networks (Twitter and Facebook).
2020′ Calendar :
- Trophy registration Opening (reserved exclusively for Satis exhibitors): June 11th
- Enrollment deadline : October 11th
- Award ceremony live on SATIS TV: November 2020.
The list of winners will be published on the SATIS and Mediakwest websites.