The SATIS Awards – organized by Génération Numérique – on the occasion of the SATIS 2021 exhibition, reward innovations in the audiovisual sector. For the seventh consecutive year, the Image and Sound Technologies Exhibition will present its awards at its next edition. And this new prize list will benefit from a revaluation of the trophies. Long live the SATIS Awards!
The innovations (products and services) will be submitted to a selection by a jury of experts to determine the winners of the competition. The jury understands innovation to mean:
- Solve a technical problem,
- To mark a break in the habits of the professionals,
- Represent the arrival of a new technology,
- Improve the quality/price ratio
Products / services will compete in the historical categories:
- Production & Filming (Cameras, Accessories, Optics, Sound Image, Energy, Recorder, Light, Vehicle, Satellite)
- Postproduction (Editing, Finishing, Dressing, Special Effects, Storage, Server, Restoration)
- Distribution & Screening (Server, MAM, Workflow, Encoding, Measurement, Converter, Screen, Projector, Broadcast Server,….)
- Service (Training, Consulting, Engineering, Technical Service)
They can also compete in three new categories:
- AV communication (Screen, Projector, Automation …)
- Integration- broadcast or audiovisual – A project finalized in 2019, 2020 (Realization in France)
- Prize for the ecological initiative
The growing importance of AV Communication and Integration within SATIS naturally leads to rewarding the products and services of exhibitors participating in the show.
Faced with the new and unavoidable advances in the field of ecology and the growing concerns of the sectors participating in SATIS, the show wishes to salute and highlight the companies, women and men who are already thinking of tomorrow.
Another great novelty, SATIS opens its competition to non-exhibiting companies but partners of at least one exhibiting company at the 2021 edition for the following categories:
- Future and R&D (an innovative concept under development, research project)
- Innovation & Creation Award (Virtual TV Studio, Real Time 3D Engine, Augmented Reality Broadcast, VFX, Immersive Sound …). How an innovative technology is used to produce a work
These companies who do not necessarily have the opportunity to participate in the show but who actively participate in the development of innovations in the service of creation deserve to be applauded.
2021′ Calendar :
- Trophy registration Opening (reserved exclusively for Satis exhibitors): June 11th
- Enrollment deadline : October 11th
- Award ceremony live on SATIS TV: November 2021, 2.
The list of winners will be published on the SATIS and Mediakwest websites.